Highlights from Collaboration & Communication 2016
Collaboration & Communication 2016
We hosted our second Collaboration & Communication 2016 conference on 7 July following on from the success of our inaugural event. This was a massive success, playing host to talks by a range of experts from the leading vendors, real-world case studies, and thought leaders from Quocirca and ECSI.
Sponsored by IBM, Arkadin and Plantronics, the event provoked much discussion and debate on key themes including:
● Dissatisfaction with collaboration tools
● Surge in Shadow IT where collaboration is concerned
● Cultural considerations for different generations
● Heroes - Generation 'C' for collaborative adopters of any age
● Benefits of effective collaboration
The day's biggest takeaway was that as long as companies have people who are passionate about working together and they’re willing to adopt the latest tools, then they can achieve effective collaboration.
Delegates exchanged ideas and opinions throughout the day, which was nicely wrapped up with a live video Q&A with Scotland football manager Gordon Strachan during the networking drinks reception, courtesy of Arkadin.